[SAC] Server host quotes

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Nov 6 11:24:01 EST 2006

I don't see any huge downside.

The packages look good, and PEER1 itself seems to have a good
reputation.

Would it be a reasonable use of Telascience's kindly shared resources to
set up downloads.osgeo.org there, and use that host for file
distribution?

I'm not sure that we have a lot to worry about, but it might make sense
to set this up from the start?

Jason