[SAC] slow access to OSGeo svn/trac

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Dec 14 11:21:32 EST 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> If folks can report when they are having problems in #osgeo we can attempt
> to monitor the state of the server, and/or have folks try similar
> operations
> from other locations to try and work out a pattern.

I have noticed similar issues a few times in the last week or two as
well. Getting either slow responses, internal server errors and/or
database locked errors (any or all of these at times) with the GDAL and
MapServer Trac sites. I think I got that yesterday or Wednesday again.
I'll report on #osgeo next time.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette