[SAC] Re: ! www.osgeo.org HTTP DOWN

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Dec 20 04:16:20 EST 2007

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 11:08:02AM +0200, Wolf Bergenheim wrote:

> Update: it works, but it's really really slow.

In Europe it's always a bit slow  :-)
Apparently the server has hit its process limit. We should find out if
there are really so many people pulling from the server of if some bots
or unwanted guests keep their connections open. At a first glance I'd
say there are really not many requests at the moment, the client
connections just don't get closed.
In order to make such overview a bit easier we'd probably add a logfile
where all the different virtual hosts are being logged, so you don't
have to monitor five or six different files simultaneously,

Cheers,