[SAC] OSGeo Trac Instance

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Feb 1 04:22:06 EST 2007

Folks,

With help from Shawn and Howard I have a simple Trac instance intended to be
used for OSGeo committees to manage problem and task tickets.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/trac/osgeo

For the time being I have set it up so that anyone can submit and modify
tickets, but my intention is to close that as soon as possible so that
only LDAP authenticated users can do so to avoid "ticket spam".

Please feel free to give it a whirl, though I would caution on going too wild
with it till we have tie all actions to LDAP.

I will mention you need to set your email address in the "Settings" if you
want to get email notifications about changes to your tickets.

I don't anticipate using the Trac wiki much for the time being, focusing
instead on the existing wiki instance.

I'll consider myself the OSGeo Trac administrator for the time being, so let
me know if you have questions.