[SAC] Trac URLs

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Thu Feb 1 14:51:58 EST 2007

I implemented a virtual host called trac2.osgeo.org that provides the
URL layout we want.

http://trac2.osgeo.org/mapguide
http://trac2.osgeo.org/fdo
http://trac2.osgeo.org/osgeo
http://trac2.osgeo.org/gdal

I propose that we switch this over and create a real virtual host at
http://trac.osgeo.org as soon as possible.

Shawn, I did this by creating a virtual host in the conf.d/
virtual_hosts.conf file, and in there I made an include for a trac
directory, with *.conf files in there defining locations for each
project.  Additionally, all Trac instances in this layout are using
mod_python, so they're much faster, and each is running off of the
same internal Python interpreter (google for more info on why this is
a recommended practice).  When you're ready, you should just have to
switch off the URL intercepting for trac.osgeo.org, update
virtual_hosts.conf and restart and we'll be good to go.  Can you take
care of this?

Howard