[SAC] Trac URLs

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Thu Feb 1 18:03:14 EST 2007

yes.  I had to turn them off because it was causing the main website
and other stuff to 403.   I think once we get everything moved to
virtual hosts instead of a single host, we'll be ok.

/me waits for OSGeo Ottawa to finish their beers and come muck with
the server ;)

Howard

>>> http://mapguide.osgeo.org/trac/mapguide