[SAC] RE: FW: [FOSS4G2007-Workshops] liveCD

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Feb 24 08:38:45 EST 2007

Thank you John
:-)

I've updated our liveCd page with the link to your repo.
http://livecd.ominiverdi.org/index.php?page=LiveCD&toc=livecd

First feed backs are coming, ex:
--------------------------------
This is cool! What is the timeframe for a regular release?  I use the
foss4g2006 laussane cd for my gis classes.  Where you part of the
developer of the lausanne cd?
I'm currently downloading right now.

Can you add:
gpsbabel (qgis gps plugin and v.in.babel requires this)
josm (for OSM)

custom sample data:
I can make a sample data for the Philippines

How can I help?

Cheers,
Maning
---------------------------------

Really don't know if he's using the GDF liveCD or one of ours.
:-)

anyway gpsbabel will be added

other Josm, I have to admit my great admiration for OSM, but we have  to
decide if we want a Java stack liveCD different from the C and derivates
one.
in this way we'll have 2 Desktop liveCD and 2 Server LiveCD.

what's your opinion?

ciao
Lorenzo