[SAC] RE: [WebCom] Mailing list name

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jan 10 16:35:58 EST 2007

Me too.

I think it's difficult for SAC to unilaterally change project-specific
lists.  Well, it's not difficult, but I think that SAC might feel
uncomfortable doing so.  We should probably change gdal-announce to
gdal_announce though :)

In any case, I think these should be changed sooner rather than later
while the "transition" excuse is still valid.  At least for MapGuide and
WebCom, but I think that the mail_* lists should also be changed and all
the _issues and _commits lists dropped / hidden.

Jason