[SAC] Virtual Hosts Policy

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jan 22 18:17:41 EST 2007

Frank wrote:

--------------------
I am in favor of your suggestion, and I think a virtual server "per
service"
with subdirectories for each project addressed seems like it would be
easiest to maintain.
--------------------

I don't feel too strongly either way.  If you feel that it would be
easier to maintain per-service, then that's fine with me too, and works
around a couple of the questions I raised.

I also would like the ability to add a web page at the top level of the
svn.osgeo.org site at some point in the future, pointing to each of the
active repositories that lives there.  Does leaving "svn" at the top of
the path make this easier?

WWW should probably be an exception to this rule.  Projects will have a
lot of content that would be difficult to integrate while trying to
maintain the full www.osgeo.org template.

Jason