[SAC] Subversion is 403 right now

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Mon Jan 29 12:47:28 EST 2007

I suspect that part of the issue is that we are running an ancient
version of subversion -- 1.1.4 -- instead of a more current version
like the latest stable -- 1.4.3.  I know there have been numerous
improvements in the svn DAV module, and it's probable that the lock
and 'svn recover' issues with Ctrl-C have been fixed in these later versions.

Howard