[SAC] Test Drupal Instance / Role of Backup Server

shawn barnes sbarnes at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 31 16:15:03 EST 2007

I have quite a bit more documentation that i will be adding over the
next little while...probably a long while as we work things out on the
servers.  And definitly adding a section on dns.

I moved the document to,
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Migration_Documentation

What is happening right now on the mirroring is just an rsync of all
backups from the main server to the second server.  I have manually
mirrored - to figure out a good process not as a task - not planning on
being a human cron job :).  and i knew there was some drupal testing so
i didn't want to get in the way of drupal ldap testing.

I do plan on the second server being a complete mirror. backing up to it
more than once is day is preferred and then using the backups to
automate the update.

shawn