[SAC] Re: create account page

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 25 11:08:27 EDT 2007

I wouldn't worry about trying to programatically do anything.  That
said, I'll gladly go through the directory and populate/fix any
entries...if there is a way I can do that.

I'd just like to see the field on the sign-up and edit forms you've
made.  It's not just for moodle, but several apps I've been working
on.