[SAC] IRC Drone?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 11 02:05:57 EDT 2007

Thanks Gary,
We do have a drone, however it goes down occasionally. So we are looking
for reliability.

Do you have an example of your drone?
Who controls it?
Do we have access to restart the drone if it goes down?
Where are the logs kept? Can we get them onto a URL for our website? Eg:
http://logs.communitymapbuilder.org