[SAC] Awstats install

Swapnil Hajare dreamil at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:38:16 EDT 2007

Ok
I never did this but can try. The secondary server you are referring to is
download server, right?
 We have awstats installed on download server. We need to configure a NFS
share on main server which can then be mounted on secondary server. Is NFS
already configured on main server or it needs to be configured?

regards,

On 5/29/07, Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca> wrote:

>  Is there any chance that we could install the stats package on the
> secondary server, accessing the logs through NFS (or something similar)?
>
> Log processing can be pretty cpu-intensive.
>
> Jason

Swapnil Hajare