[SAC] Awstats install

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue May 29 11:52:05 EDT 2007

That's not a bad processing time :)  The logs from one of my hobby sites
take considerably longer than that, at high load.

I'm still concerned about adding more applications to the main server,
and beginning to wonder if we actually need a second server at Peer1, or
if we could get along with a single server, and test instances set up
elsewhere.  The initial intention when we were scoping these servers was
to balance the load across them, with cross-backups so that either could
replace the other relatively easily.

If we're only using it as a place to play around with Drupal, I don't
really see the value.

Jason

From: sac-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:sac-bounces at lists.osgeo.org]
On Behalf Of Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)