[SAC] Re: [OSGeo] #103: Move main OSGeo Wiki to OSGeo infrastructure

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Nov 1 18:24:13 EDT 2007

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 09:46:43PM -0000, OSGeo wrote:

>  Mediawiki LDAP authentication seems well discussed at:

Bare MediaWiki LDAP authentication itself is not a big issue.

BUT first we have to pour all the missing Wiki users into the LDAP
directory (those who don't already have an OSGeo account). Certainly
the funniest part is to find out those users, which use different user
names for the Wiki an OSGeo and to decide how to deal with these.

I myself am such a case ....  Cheerio,

Well, now we're in a better situation than before because we now can
read the Wiki user database  :-)