[SAC] Infrastructure for GEOS

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:32:18 EDT 2007

All,

I would like to formally motion to have OSGeo host GEOS' project
infrastructure.  Because GEOS is not currently in incubation, the
process that we defined for projects like MOSS4G was to motion to SAC
asking for it, and then have SAC raise the issue with the board and
have the board approve it.  I volunteer to do the Trac/SVN migration,
but GEOS would also like to migrate its mailing list (already
mailman, IIRC), so we'd need someone to step forward to bootstrap that.

/me starts with a +1.  If there are no objections, I will notify the
board and wait to hear back from them before moving.

Howard