[SAC] Attend to www.osgeo.org

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Oct 18 08:49:40 EDT 2007

Hi Daniel,

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 08:38:01AM -0400, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> I have some monitoring scripts checking the osgeo services and that send
> email notifications when one of them stops responding. Would you like to
> receive the notices? If yes, then just give me an email address and I'll
> add you.

You may use the sender of this EMail, if you like.

Yet I should make you aware that I _dont't_ own a notebook and
therefore don't have mobile EMail access. On the other hand I'm usually
sitting in front of some sort of computer (sometimes server machines
with just a single TTY-like console) most of the day so in most of the
cases I shold be able to perform some action in case of 'emergency'.

Cheers,