[SAC] osgeo.net dns entries

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 19 11:52:30 EDT 2007

Jason Birch wrote:
> You're right Daniel, it's not generally a good thing.
>
> Could we not just park the other domains?  Is losing the wildcard DNS an
> option yet?

Jason / Daniel,

A redirect would be fine with me, though I'm too clueless to implement
that.

I'm agast at the idea of just parking the domains.  My other complaint,
not yet raised, is that osgeo.com goes to a parking site instead of
redirecting to osgeo.org.

In the interest of ensuring this idea isn't lost I've filed it as a
ticket.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/162

Best regards,