[SAC] Motion: Host wiki.osgeo.org on OSGeo2 Server

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat Oct 20 18:07:55 EDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 10:31:24AM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I hearby motion to host wiki.osgeo.org on the OSGeo2 server.

These days I sent an EMail to Till, asking him if he would manage to
pull a Wiki dump at sunday morning European time. I didn't recieve any
feedback on this - maybe Till is simply too busy right now - so I
expect the move _not_ to happen this sunday and I did _not_ start
preparations which would then have included for example adding a
respective deadline-note to the main Wiki page.

Probably we're going to make the move happen during this week.

Regards,