[SAC] Announced Wiki move on 25th october, starting at 08:00 UTC

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Oct 25 06:16:36 EDT 2007

Hi Lorenzo,

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 11:59:03AM +0200, Lorenzo Becchi wrote:

> for next read-only event for the wiki I suggest to change LocalSettings.php

Well, personally _I_ did not have any access to the old Wiki setup,
only Till Adams had. One of the reasons why we've been moving the
whole thing _is_ to allow SAC members accessing the Wiki install.
Unfortunately Till currently has a broken clavicle and therefore is a
bit handicapped. So we (I) decided to take the "easy route" and simply
lock any database write access ....  :-)

BTW, the Wiki now resides at its new location.
Distribution of the DNS change for 'wiki.osgeo.org' has already been
                                               ^^^
started, in the meantime you'll be able to access the new Wiki instance
at 'wiki.osgeo.net'.
               ^^^
Have fun,