[SAC] Motion: sudo for Wolf on osgeo1

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 26 12:27:52 EDT 2007

Motion: To extend "Primary Administrator" authorization and membership in
SAC to Wolf Bergenheim which includes super user access on osgeo1.

---

Wolf has offered to support upgrades to Drupal and various Drupal related
work.  To do this effectively and efficiently he will need super user access
on osgeo1, and there will also be some dns updates (though I've suggested
he keep in close contact with Howard and Shawn on these).  I am suggesting
that he be given "Primary Administrator" access per:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/SAC:Primary_Administrators

and membership in SAC with the understanding that he would be mainly just
working with systems aspects of Drupal in support of Webcom - not other SAC
activities.  He would essentially become the "Drupal systems support guy", and
the goto person when there are systems issues for Drupal.

+1 from me.