[SAC] [OSGeo] #246: sudo/group access to xblade14-2 to update http://demo.communitymapbuilder.org

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 14 07:38:27 EDT 2008

#246: sudo/group access to xblade14-2 to update
http://demo.communitymapbuilder.org
Reporter:  camerons  |       Owner:  sac at lists.osgeo.org
    Type:  task      |      Status:  new
 I'd like to get sudo access to the xblace14-2 server (which hosts
 http://demo.communitymapbuilder.org).

 This is so I can update services there.
 If sudoer access breaks security processes, then can I at least be added
 to the "mapbuilder" group. (I'm on the Mapbuilder PSC, and OSGeo Rep for
 Mapbuilder).

 Cameron Shorter
 user: camerons

 Matt Diez who usually does this work is a recent father and consequently
 doesn't have as much time as normal.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/246>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>