[SAC] Re: [OSGeo] #165: Wiki LDAP integration

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Fri Feb 22 09:23:09 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 02:42:02PM +0100, Arnulf Christl wrote:

> It would be good to have this soon [...]

Oh, certainly - be assured that I don't spend hours of unpaid time
dealing with this wiki just for my pleasure  :-)

To me it looks like the MediaWiki software didn't read its manual, at
least it doesn't work as advertized and I know too little about the
inner workings of MediaWiki to figure why it behaves the way it does.

Maybe you could add some details about your setup to shed some light
onto what's happening at the OSGeo wiki.

Cheerio,