[SAC] LDAP?

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Feb 24 07:11:33 EST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 10:54:04AM +0100, Martin Spott wrote:

> Hmmm, I can confirm that LDAP on 'ldap.osgeo.org' behaves quite nicely.
> Man, we already have 968 user entries in the directory ....

Apparently there's some 'iptables' issue on 'osgeo1'. The LDAP service
on 'osgeo1' behaves quite nicely, with and without SSL, on the
'localhost' interface, but some filter rules prevent LDAP/SSL access
from external machines.
These filter rules have not been changed recently, but 'osgeo1' had a
reboot approx. 6 hours ago which likela has activated some rules that
probably are already several weeks old,