[SAC] Switch to weekly backups

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 4 10:10:45 EST 2008

Even though we'll have our meeting next week, I hope we can discuss
the backup issue to at least make an interim decision on weekly vs
daily backups.  Their daily backups maintain 6 archived revisions of
all files.

Today, I'd like to ask them to switch us to weekly, back our small
file list and to also wipe out all of past backed up data (the only
way to get rid of the past revision archives).  Any reason to hold
off on this?   I have already asked to change the files that we are
backing up and to remove history, but they have asked me to confirm
this one more time ... so I thought I'd double check with this group :)

Tyler