[SAC] Re: irc/wiki

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Jan 12 04:39:25 EST 2008

Martin^2, Frank,

we are talking about two different things here:

* GRASS Migration to OSGeo:
  - the wish is to migrate the GRASS Wiki to OSGeo.
    Currently hosted at GDF Hannover

* My "Multi-language OSGeo dictionary" proposal (EduCom):
  - http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Multilanguage_Dictionary
  --> here we could use the Wiktionary software (http://www.wiktionary.org/),
   which is essentially the same thing.

Best