[SAC] Re: DNS Trouble :(

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jan 15 20:45:00 EST 2008

All resolved, thanks to Chris' advice, he pointed out the I had
accidentally used a wrong comment character in php.ini when changing
memory_limit earlier.  So that was killing Drupal, not vhosts or
DNS.  Thanks for the help Frank and Chris.

Seems like my DNS alarm was not necessary after all... whew :)

Tyler