[SAC] Trac random errors

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Jul 21 16:30:25 EDT 2008

Hi Mateusz,

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:23:11PM +0200, Mateusz Å?oskot wrote:

> I will report only if I observe services unavailability for an hour or
> more. But if its randomly down for only a few minutes, then I should
> ignore it.

Well, if you see a pretty obvious hang or lock that would be related to
the HTTP or database service, I might be interested in getting a notice
that contains an exact timestamp (preferrably UTC).
Well, I won't make any promises wether I'd be capable of fixing, but I
might have a look to see if there's any related notice on the server.

Cheers,