[SAC] mailman not sending confirms for geodata list?

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Tue Jul 29 03:25:41 EDT 2008

dear SAC,

We had a bug report from a user that they were not getting
confirmation mail after subscribing to the geodata list.

I tried with a couple of test addresses and didn't get a confirm mail
either. Yet it works almost immediately with another list (i picked to
standards one). I do see the email address for the user who had
problems subscribed in the membership list. But i don't see either of
the test addresses i just tried. I checked the settings, the list
definitely requires a confirmation stage. I am puzzled.

Any advice apprec,

jo