[SAC] Account on osgeo2 for Christian Willmes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 9 16:00:19 EDT 2008

Folks,

I could like to create an account on osgeo2 for Christian Willmes who is
interested in installing postgres+postgis, and a MediaWiki extension for
mapping users.  His idea is briefly discussed at:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/wiki/MediaWikiConfiguration

The account would have admin rights.

Are there any objections to my doing so?  (I'm not wording this as a motion
since we normally treat osgeo2 as lower security than osgeo1, but I wanted
folks to have some chance for feedback).