[SAC] 2009 Budget / A New Server?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Fri Oct 10 09:59:45 EDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam kirjoitti:
> Fedora Core 4.

uh... I recently tried to build Geoinformatica on a Fedora 4 but it
turned out to be not practical since all Gnome code were sooo old ;)

ok, I'll play a bit with Buildbot on my machine which I use for
do-it-yourself buildbot (results are published at
http://map.hut.fi/files/Geoinformatica/snapshots/ ) and which has Fedora
8. There's already Fedora 9 also but it's too new for GEOS (it has gcc 4) ;)

Thanks,

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology