GEOS [was: [SAC] 2009 Budget / A New Server?]

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Sat Oct 11 05:22:42 EDT 2008

Mateusz Łoskot kirjoitti:
> Ari Jolma pisze:
>> There's already Fedora 9 also but it's too new for GEOS (it has gcc
>> 4) ;)
>
> Ari,
>
> GEOS trunk works well with GCC 4.x, including 4.3

Good to know. I used the patch that I found on the GEOS list since I'm
using GEOS releases, not trunk. There is a GEOS rpm for Fedora 9, I
don't know if the packagers are using the trunk version but a new
release would be a good thing.

Regards,

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology
Email: ari.jolma at tkk.fi
http://geoinformatics.tkk.fi/twiki/bin/view/Main/AriJolmaHomePage