[SAC] DNS Setup

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Oct 27 13:42:44 EDT 2008

Folks,

I have taken the liberty of changing OSGeo's DNS setup a bit.

I have added two new contacts.  TylerM as the billing contact, and
"dnscontact at osgeo.org" as our technical contact.  The dnscontact address
is an alias pointing to Tyler, Jason, Howard and myself.

Previously only Jason was set as a contact (he is still the admin contact)
which might have been bad if he were on vacation or something.

Howard mentioned using @osgeo.org as a technical contact means we don't
get technical email if osgeo.org dns is not working.  It might make sense
to use some other forwarder mechanism not hosted at osgeo.org.