[SAC] libLAS maillist support

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:42:46 EDT 2008

All,

I am in the process of decommissioning my personal server, and I would
like to move the development and commits list for the libLAS library
to OSGeo if there are no objections.  I think libLAS is probably too
small in scope to ever be a fully-fledged OSGeo project, but I have
developed its infrastructure with the expectation that it might live
on osgeo1 similar to moss4g or Fusion.  I won't need hosting for Trac/
SVN, as I will be able to provide those on my own (new) server, but I
will not be doing email on the new server, and I was hoping to find a
home.

Thanks,

Howard

http://liblas.org