[SAC] SVN and trac for my project

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Thu Sep 4 03:30:40 EDT 2008

On 04.09.2008 09:57, Ari Jolma wrote:

> What does the SAC say?

+1

While not a full fledged OSGeo project, I don't see any reason why we
shouldn't support smaller projects too by hosting svn + trac + maybe a
list for them. I suppose we should make some kind of a policy. That we
always accept projects like these or always turn them down. I say
support them, since after initial set-up it doesn't require any
additional work (over the usual). I think that Howard's mailing list
request falls into the same category. We should definitely limit this to
members only or simply go with decide on a per-request basis.

Oh one more point. ;) We should keep track of the non-project projects
too, so that we know what we have. Perhaps a page in the Trac wiki?

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>