[SAC] Trac postgres conversion

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jul 3 06:22:29 EDT 2009

Frank Warmerdam schrieb:
> Folks,
>
> This evening I completed converted the remaining Trac instances
> to use postgres instead of sqlite and put in place backup procedures.
> I'll try and document it more completely tomorrow.
>
> Please let me know of any problems experienced.
>
> Best regards,

Hello sac-people,

we have problems with our trac

The reports are not shown anymore:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/report/42

Error:
Report execution failed: column "modified" does not exist
Best regards

Here is the sql from the report

------------
SELECT p.value AS __color__,
   t.milestone AS __group__,
   (CASE status
      WHEN 'closed' THEN 'color: #777; background: #ddd; border-color:
#ccc;'
      ELSE
        (CASE owner WHEN '$USER' THEN 'font-weight: bold' END)
    END) AS __style__,
   id AS ticket, summary, component, status,
   resolution,version, t.type AS type, priority, owner,
   changetime AS modified,
   time AS _time,reporter AS _reporter
  FROM ticket t
  LEFT JOIN enum p ON p.name = t.priority AND p.type = 'priority'
  WHERE  milestone = '2.6 release'
  ORDER BY (milestone IS NULL), milestone DESC, (status = 'closed'),
        (CASE status WHEN 'closed' THEN modified ELSE (-1)*p.value END) DESC

What happened to the column  changetime  (changetime AS modified)?

Hope I did not miss any discussion on this. I could change all our
reports. But maybe you have a more simple solution.

astrid