[SAC] Wiki LDAP Migration

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Mar 9 13:11:48 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 09:10:47AM -0700, Jason Birch wrote:
> Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>
> > I'd like to propose that -- assuming that my memory is correct,
> > and LDAP migration is easy other than this -- we migrate
> > the wiki login system to be LDAP based.
>
> Can this please be tied in to SSL logins for the wiki?  Currently, the
> wiki does not respond on 443.

I don't believe that wiki.osgeo.org can be put under our standard SSL
certificate because it is hosted on osgeo2. If you wish to set up a
self-signed cert for this hostname, I can help you make that happen;
what access do you not have? You want to hop on IRC at some point and
walk me through the steps of what to do to set this up?

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta