[SAC] Motion: Extend "primary admin" rights to Markus Neteler

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 17 19:06:30 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
>> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> I'll create an account on osgeo1 for Markus, and brief him on some details.
>
> thanks for that! I'll be prudent and will double check with
> you experts as appropriate.

I have now reconstructed the partially lost mailman mbox archives of the
following GRASS lists (to have them in a future rebuild of the HTML archives):

private/grass-abm.mbox/grass-abm.mbox
private/grass-announce.mbox/grass-announce.mbox
private/grass-dev.mbox/grass-dev.mbox
private/grass-es.mbox/grass-es.mbox
private/grass-gui.mbox/grass-gui.mbox
private/grass-psc.mbox/grass-psc.mbox
private/grass-stats.mbox/grass-stats.mbox
private/grass-translations.mbox/grass-translations.mbox
private/grass-user.mbox/grass-user.mbox
private/grass-web.mbox/grass-web.mbox
private/grass-windows.mbox/grass-windows.mbox

Motivation:
While rhe HTML archives were copied over completely, the
mbox files started only with the day of migration to OSGeo.
Now all content is restored and duplicates eliminated (did
that with mutt in no time).

Especially grass-dev and grass-user date back to 12/1991!
(A statistical analysis for the OSGeo journal is forthcoming.)

Best
Markus

PS: grass-commit and grass-qa I left out to save backup space.