[SAC] TelaScience LDAP toasted

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:41:16 EDT 2009

On Mar 26, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Martin Spott wrote:

> There's one remaining snippet I have left: The list of those who are
> supposed to have shell access on the Telascience machines.
> Should I merge these into:
>
>  dn: cn=telascience,ou=shell,dc=osgeo,dc=org
>
> ....  or is there a different plan ?

that would be the groupOfNames containing uids that we're allowing
telascience shell access?  Sounds good to me.  We'll have to have a
little script similar to ldap_user.py that loops all of the names
there and increments the uid when adding a new user for shell access.

Thanks for the work on this Martin!

Howard