[SAC] We are one (with the LDAP)

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat Mar 28 17:45:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 01:18:08PM +0100, Martin Landa wrote:

> probably my account hasn't been migrated
>
> martin at kacenka:~$ ssh martinl at grass.osgeo.org
> martinl at grass.osgeo.org's password:
> You must be a uniquemember of cn=telascience,ou=Shell,dc=osgeo,dc=org to login.
> Connection closed by 198.202.74.219

Please check - added to OSGeo LDAP, removed from the local
passwd/shadow/group.

BTW, while looking at the '/etc/sudoers' file on 'upload', it looks to
me that the most convenient solution would be to remove all the user
accounts and have everyone use the 'root' login ....  Is this
consistent with "The Plan" ?

Cheers,