[SAC] Re: [OSGeo] #344: GeoTools auto builds failing due to maven repository webdav folder not responding

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Mon Mar 30 21:29:05 EDT 2009

#344: GeoTools auto builds failing due to maven repository webdav folder not
responding
  Reporter:  jive    |       Owner:  sac at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  task    |      Status:  new
Resolution:          |    Keywords:  download
Changes (by warmerdam):

  * keywords:  => download

Comment:

 I would note that download.osgeo.org has machinery in place to refuse too
 many connections from the same source at the same time.  Is it possible
 that maven is (sometimes) making requests in parallel?

 Some information on this is available in #216.

 If this is the issue, we may be able to raise the maxip count for the
 maven directories or even make this a distinct virtual server on the same
 machine.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/344#comment:7>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>