[SAC] Motion: Provide SVN and Trac services to the UbuntuGIS project

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri May 22 01:24:17 EDT 2009

Hi Frank,

I'll defer to your experience on this one.  Although I still feel that it would be healthier for the projects to maintain distribution-specific packages within their source trees, I can see that it would be easier for a packaging project to be off in their own world rather than interacting strongly within each of the software projects.  And volunteers for this kind of work are hard to come by.

Jason