[SAC] [OSGeo] #504: OSGeo Wiki down: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Tue Nov 10 04:21:37 EST 2009

#504: OSGeo Wiki down: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect
to server
Reporter:  neteler   |       Owner:  sac at lists.osgeo.org
    Type:  task      |      Status:  new
 for example: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Neteler

 {{{
 Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to
 PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the
 server running on host "localhost" and accepting TCP/IP connections on
 port 5432? in /var/www/wiki_osgeo/extensions/userMap/umDB.php on line 9

 Warning: pg_last_error() [function.pg-last-error]: No PostgreSQL link
 opened yet in /var/www/wiki_osgeo/extensions/userMap/umDB.php on line 10
 db connection failed:
 }}}

 I don't have access to the server so I cannot check.
 A few pages work (perhaps Apache cache?).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/504>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>