[SAC] Server Thoughts

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue Nov 24 14:24:48 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 12:55:31PM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Anyone interested in trying out pgpool?

I think I've been dabbling with an early version of 'pgpool', several
years ago - just for the purpose of trying out if I was able to make a
DB connect.
I'd be happy to try it out again, but since we're going to move to our
new home this weekend, I'll hardly find the time for diving into
anything new until December. So, if anyone would like to go proceed
beforehand, please go ahead.

Cheers,