[SAC] errors with Trac

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 1 11:38:40 EDT 2009

Mike Adair wrote:
> I'm still seeing this error and it makes it really difficult to get work
> done. It happens for me with the MetaCRS, Fusion, and SAC Trac systems,
> i.e. any of the OSGeo Trac systems.  Isn't anyone else affected by
> this?  Anyone have any ideas?

Mike,

I have always had a few problems with OSGeo Trac's when working from home
which I have attributed to my peculiar ISP caching.  In particular if I am
logged in, it seems I am auto-logged out after 10-15 minutes and I need to
re-login to do stuff.  Also, often after an edit or adding an item to a ticket
I have to logout and login to force it to be refreshed properly.  These
problems don't occur when I'm travelling and haven't gotten any worse lately.

Is this the sort of thing you are seeing?

It does make it a bother, but I do use OSGeo Trac's day-in and day-out
despite it.  I am doubtful it has anything to do with how things are setup
at OSGeo.