[SAC] errors with Trac

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 1 16:01:01 EDT 2009

Despite what I said earlier about me not thinking it was something to
do with our network, I have since spent some time investigating this
as a possibility.  We (by which I mean Shawn) have made some changes
to our router specifically related to traffic going to osgeo servers
trac, svn and www and this seems (fingers crossed) to have improved
things.  I'll report back tomorrow when we've had a chance to test
things for a longer period.

If this was our fault, I sincerely apologize for the extra noise as I
know everyone is busy

Cheers

Paul