[SAC] Re: Motion: Add Alan Boudreault as SAC member and Primary Admin

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:10:03 EDT 2009

> "it was a long weekend and the email got unnoticed"

+1 on both.

I would note that we have usually promoted existing SAC members to
primary admin (which just means they have sudo on osgeo1) after
they've demonstrated that 1) they're willing to work around and help
document our mess, and 2) they look like they're going to stay
around.  Given your history with keeping MapTools alive, I don't see
this as a problem.

Also, Alan's experience with Xen is going to come in handy for us
pretty soon ;)

Howard