[SAC] errors with Trac

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 24 11:18:41 EDT 2009

sbarnes wrote:
> It just took me 10 tries to login to the trac.osgeo.org/fusion instance
> with safari.  I also tried with firefox (cleared cache and cookies) and
> same thing, multiple tries before finally logging in.
>

> On 22-Sep-09, at 3:36 PM, Mike Adair wrote:
>
>> Tried doing those things listed below and it seemed to help initially
>> but now it's back to the intermittent logged in/logged out behaviour.
>> It's happening for both FF3 and IE7, and for others in our office.

Guys,

I got an inordinate number of messages from Daniels web service checker
for stuff on osgeo1 overnight.  I think we need to keep a closer eye on
the system and try to work out what is dragging it to it's knees again.

I'll try to stay logged in today and do a bit of monitoring.  Other eyes
also welcome.