[SAC] Telescience Blades Inaccessable

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Apr 26 11:02:56 EDT 2010

Folks,

It appears most/all of the telescience blades are inaccessable this morning.
I am unable to login to them as root so the problem is, I think, quite
serious and we will likely need John to investigate.

I have updated the DNS for download.osgeo.org to point to the new "backup"
VM at OSL, so we can whether that is working properly.  It is available
in the meantime as download2.osgeo.org.

I'm not sure if we should start trying to establish copies of the various
project sites and other materials on the blades or just wait for John to
let us know the situation.  Perhaps it is even just an intermittent network
issue and will go away soon, I'm not sure.